Latest Press Releases
- January 22, 2015 -- Velazquez Bill Would Help Address Housing Costs
- January 20, 2015 -- Velazquez on State of the Union
- January 15, 2015 -- Velazquez Announces Affordable Housing Retained in Sunset Park
- January 14, 2015 -- Velazquez on House GOP Homeland Security Funding Bill
- January 9, 2015 -- Velazquez Kicks Off New Congress with Small Business Bills
- January 7, 2015 -- Velazquez Joins Effort to Repeal Discriminatory "Defense of Marriage Act"
- January 2, 2015 -- Velazquez on Passing of Former Governor Cuomo
- December 21, 2014 -- Velazquez on Police Officer Deaths in Brooklyn
- December 18, 2014 -- Velazquez on President's Cuba Announcement
- December 4, 2014 -- House Approves Velazquez Women Business Bill
- December 3, 2014 -- Velazquez on Garner Case
- November 21, 2014 -- Velazquez on President's Immigration Executive Order
- November 20, 2014 -- Velazquez Renamed Top Democrat on Small Business Panel
- October 23, 2014 -- GAO Finds Hurricane Sandy Caught SBA Off-Guard
- October 15, 2014 -- Velazquez on Recent Brooklyn Hate Crimes
- The Congresswoman recently pointed out how the Republican Ryan Budget would harm New York businesses. See the news report here.
- Rep. Velazquez recently released a report documenting delays in the Small Business Administration's response to Hurricane Sandy.
In addition to representing your interests in the legislative process, the Congresswoman's office can help you in other ways. Here are some of the services we offer: