Latest Press Releases
- February 26, 2015 -- Velazquez on Funding for Department of Homeland Security
- February 20, 2015 -- Velazquez Joins Congressional Delegation to Cuba
- February 19, 2015 -- Velazquez on Lunar New Year
- February 2, 2015 Velazquez on President's Budget
- January 22, 2015 -- Velazquez Bill Would Help Address Housing Costs
- January 20, 2015 -- Velazquez on State of the Union
- January 15, 2015 -- Velazquez Announces Affordable Housing Retained in Sunset Park
- January 14, 2015 -- Velazquez on House GOP Homeland Security Funding Bill
- January 9, 2015 -- Velazquez Kicks Off New Congress with Small Business Bills
- January 7, 2015 -- Velazquez Joins Effort to Repeal Discriminatory "Defense of Marriage Act"
- January 2, 2015 -- Velazquez on Passing of Former Governor Cuomo
- December 21, 2014 -- Velazquez on Police Officer Deaths in Brooklyn
- December 18, 2014 -- Velazquez on President's Cuba Announcement
- December 4, 2014 -- House Approves Velazquez Women Business Bill
- December 3, 2014 -- Velazquez on Garner Case
- In November, President Obama signed a series of actions changing how our immigration laws are enforced. Additional information on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals can be found here.
- Rep. Velazquez recently released a report documenting delays in the Small Business Administration's response to Hurricane Sandy.
In addition to representing your interests in the legislative process, the Congresswoman's office can help you in other ways. Here are some of the services we offer: